Continuing with our ‘Meet the Team’ blogs, this week it is time to get to know Dexter better. He has been with us for nearly 2 months now and works on Sunday mornings at our Solihull Classes. Here are his answers…
1) What is your favourite sport?
Football. I support Arsenal.
2) What makes you laugh the most?
Kevin Hart (the comedian)
3) What is your favourite and your worst food?
My favourite food is pasta with tomato and mascarpone sauce and my worst is Irish beans on toast- which my friend cooked for me but it made me sick!
4) What song would you sing at karaoke?
Olly Murs – Troublemaker
5) If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
I’d like to be like Spiderman, to be able to climb walls and hear other people’s thoughts.
6) What do you like to do in your spare time?
Spend time with family, Watch and play football, read Harry Potter books.
7) What 3 people, living or dead, would you invite to dinner?
Thierry Henry, Martin Luther King and Floyd Mayweather
8) Tell us a bit about yourself…
I am studying a BTEC Level 3 at Birmingham Metropolitan College in Sporting Performance and Excellence and am in my second year. I also enjoy coaching tennis and play football for Sutton Town under 18s. My ambition is to play at a high level of football and own my own coaching business.
9) Why did you want to work for Leapfrog Sports and what do you enjoy the most about working for Leapfrog Sports?
I love to help develop and engage young individuals to develop in a sport and because Leapfrog Sports offers a range of sports the children can find and pursuit a sport they love.
Thank you Dexter, it’s great to have you on the team! Next week, look out for David’s answers,
See you in the classes