As you may have seen the Leapfrog family is expanding and we have some new faces in our Saturday morning classes, but don’t worry the old faces are still there too (Sorry- Amanda, Kelly and Ankita!!) So I though it was time we got to know them better with our usual probing questions!!
So this week it is the turn of Alice, our new coach – here are her answers:
1) What is your favourite sport?
2) What makes you laugh the most?
A good comedy film.
3) What is your favourite and your worst food?
My favourite Indian and my worst food is sea food.
4) What song would you sing at karaoke?
Oasis – wonderwall.
5) If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
6) What do you like to do in your spare time?
Watch and play as much sport as I can mostly going to watch Birmingham City.
7) What 3 people, living or dead, would you invite to dinner?
Peter Kay as makes me laugh, Bradley Wiggins as I believe he is an amazing sports man. Alan Sugar to ask what the main qualities to being so successful are.
8) Tell us a bit about yourself…
I am an identical twin play football three times a week within the women’s Premier division. Have a Sports degree worked within education for four years where I have been given opportunities such as leading my own physical education group worked at summer camps as a multi sports coach as well as attending national governing body coaching badges to broaden my knowledge.
9) Why did you want to work for Leapfrog Sports and what do you enjoy the most about working for Leapfrog Sports?
I wanted to work for Leapfrog as I believe learning the fundamental movements of sport from a young age is very important as well as having the opportunity to be introduced to new sports so children can decide for themselves what sports they like and hopefully take part in them in the future. What I enjoy about leapfrog the most is the atmosphere with the parents as well as the children being involved lovely to see the children having a huge smile of their face whilst being with their family.
Thank you Alice – It’s great to have you on the team!
Next week, it is the turn of our new Assistant coach Lydia… so look out for that!!